Award(s) will be made as funds are available, and people who apply
must meet the following criteria:
• Must be a Pennsylvania resident (list name, address, and phone
• Must have Cystic Fibrosis (submit doctor's note, on his/her
indicating you have CF, and have doctor sign it.)
• Indicate what college, university, trade school, or institution
of higher learning you are planning to attend.
• Statement of need (what funds you have already obtained from
grants, loans, etc., and what funds are still needed.)
• Submit high school or college transcripts and indicate your
• Write a 300-500 word essay telling us about yourself, your ambitions,
and your educational goals.
Describe how these funds will help you to acheive your educational goals.
• Send all requested information to: Missy and Angela Woolsey
c/o PACFI, P.O. Box 29, Mifflinburg, PA 17844.
Requests are reviewed, and a response is given within 30 days.
Funds are granted when monies are available.
Click here to download
and print application form!