Missy and Angela Woolsey, sisters who had Cystic Fibrosis (CF), were spirited, enthusiastic people who exhibited a love for life and living each moment of the day. They were excellent students who were role models for the pursuit of educational goals, and this award is established in their memory.
Award(s) will be made as funds are available, and people who apply must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a Pennsylvania resident (list name, address, and phone number)
- Must have Cystic Fibrosis (submit doctor's note, on his/her letterhead stationary, indicating you have CF, and have doctor sign it.)
- Indicate what college, university, trade school, or institution of higher learning you are planning to attend.
- Statement of need (what funds you have already obtained from parents, scholarships, grants, loans, etc., and what funds are still needed.)
- Submit high school or college transcripts and indicate your possible major.
- Write a 300-500 word essay telling us about yourself, your ambitions, and your educational goals. Describe how these funds will help you to acheive your educational goals.
Send all requested information to:
Missy and Angela Woolsey Education Award, c/o PACFI, P.O. Box 29, Mifflinburg, PA 17844.
Requests are reviewed, and a response is given within 30 days. Funds are granted when monies are available.